Monday, August 21, 2006

Just me and the kids...

...till Thursday night. Dave went to a conference in Colorado today. His big presentation is tomorrow. I'm glad this is finally going to be over with, he's been spending a lot of time getting ready for it. It'll be nice to hopefully have things settle down a bit after Thursday. Sad thing is, tomorrow is back to school night for Tyler, and I get to take all three kids with me. Yay for me! :p Oh well, it isn't the first conference, and it won't be the last, I'm sure. We'll be okay. Though I sure don't enjoy all the extra housework I have to do that Dave usually helps out with. Specifically cleaning the kitchen, haha. :p Off to do that now...

3 comments:

Leia said...

Pulling double duty sucks! Wishing safe travels to your hubby. Good luck at conferences!

Laura said...

How are you doing? I feel like I haven't seen dh in months with the house and the new company and all of that. :-S Hope they're good for you tonight!

Doreen said...

Leia, thanks! Just talked to dh, and the presentation went great. Now all that's left is fun, hehe. He gets to go out for lunch with a friend tomorrow, and there's another friend who's giving his presentation tomorrow, so dh will go to that. It's a good time for him, and I'm glad he has the chance to do it (even though it means more work for me...). :o)

Laura, we're good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tonight, too. I think I'll just sling Kaylee on my back, that way I don't have to chase her around, hehe (really, I wish I could just homeschool, but dh doesn't think that's a great idea, so...). :o)