Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yay!

Yesterday was a good day. Belen had her surgery, and everything went really well. She didn't even need a blood transfusion, which is great. While she was "out", they also checked her airways. The ENT determined that there's really no reason for her to have the trach anymore, so she may actually get it out this week! That would be absolutely wonderful. :o)

We also went and got a digital piano yesterday! I'm so excited! I don't play very well, but I'm determined to learn. Tyler's excited, too, he wants to take piano lessons so bad. We may have him start this Fall. Getting the piano forced us to rearrange our living room, which was quite the job. Took a few hours to get it all figured out, and I told Dave we're not doing any more rearranging until we have to move in a couple of years. :p

1 comment:

Leia said...

Yeah for Belen! That's great news! So glad she's doing better!

BTW - I saw her name on a baby names website the other day and was so happy that I knew what it meant! :)