Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday already?

My, how time flies... Yesterday was crazy busy. I swear I spent all day cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, doing dishes, etc. So today, I'm taking time off housework. :p I am going to make bread, but that's something I love to do anyway, so I don't regard it as housework, hehe.

So, I have to share my success. Since starting my exercise routine and eating better (read portion control) at the end of March, I've lost 6 pounds, yay! I've also lost 1.75" around my waist, 2.75" around my hips, and 1.75" around my bum. Yay for me! :o)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go on the 6 lbs!!!

Lori G. said...

Congrats! I wish I could lose some. Of course, it would help if I actually tried! And losing all those inches is the best way to tell you're losing weight...good job!

QueenMeadow said...

Yay for you, thats awesome :)