Saturday, May 06, 2006

Party weekend...

We've survived. Yesterday, we had a community pizza party at 5:30 p.m. Papa John's pizza, spinach alfredo, yum. So of course I had some. And some carrot cake. At 6:30 p.m., Dave's professor had a party for his students (there were only about 15 in the class). Navajo tacos, yum again. So I had one, and had some fruit, too. I was stuffed by the time I got home. :p Today, our neighbor had a graduation bbq, to which we were invited. Once again, way more food than one should be allowed to eat. I guess I'll be starting over with my weight loss now...

Little Belen came home today, too. She looks really good. I think she even recognized me when I talked to her. She starting smiling at me, and reaching for my face. Awwww... Made my heart melt. :o) She's such a sweetie.

Now Dave is out playing Risk with the guys. I should watch a girl movie...

2 comments:

Leia said...

Welcome home Belen! :)

Tsk Tsk Doreen! ;) I ate like a piggie all weekend too...that's ok - you only live once right?

Doreen said...

Haha, that's right. I did much better today, though. Didn't even have any chocolate, either. :p