Friday, April 21, 2006

Where oh where has my memory gone???

I usually make a shopping list before I go to the store. Well, today I wanted to get just 5 things, so I figured I wouldn't need a list. Dropped Tyler off at school, then went to the store. Bought my 3 things and went on my way. Now, an hour after getting home, I remembered 2 more things I wanted to buy but didn't. I had totally forgotten! So sad... Maybe I should start doing more crossword puzzles or something, to get my memory back up to speed. :p

Here's a couple of pictures of Kaylee today, just thought they were cute.

Give me the camera, mom!!!


Pretty please???

2 comments:

Leia said...

LOVE those tiny piggie tails!!! How sweet! And she matches her pants too - so coordinated! ;)

Doreen said...

That's Gymboree for ya, hehe. It's all a matching set, pants, shirt, and hair curlies. I couldn't resist when I saw it.