Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kid Soccer is hilarious

So we signed up Tyler for soccer for the first time this Spring. I finally made it to one of his games yesterday, and I couldn't stop laughing. You see this pile of 5 and 6 year olds, all trying to kick the ball, and half of them don't really know what they're doing. I think the rule is if you get the ball, you run after it as fast as you can and try to score a goal. Frequently, the ball gets rolling so fast the kids can't keep up with it and start tumbling over. It's funny to watch their reactions to scoring a goal, too. The boys often start dancing around and giving each other high fives, while the girls tend to just have this bored "I'm only here cause my mom signed me up" look on their faces. Needless to say, I think I'll make an effort to try and go more often. It's great entertainment! :D

No comments: