Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm tired

The kids got up way too early this morning, and, well, I think that's about self-explanatory for how the rest of my day went. At least I got some phone calls, which was so nice. :o) Now they are all finally in bed and asleep, and I just treated myself to some tapioca pudding and some internet time. Yay for me! Gotta go empty the dishwasher and pick up the kitchen, and then it's off to bed. Oh, I did talk to a friend of mine earlier today, she's due to have her third baby in March. She'd like someone (besides her husband) to go to the hospital with her, and asked if I could come, or knew of someone who could. I told her of course I could come. I'm so excited! :o) I think birth is such a beautiful and amazing event, I'd be honored to attend. :o)

No comments: