Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh, exciting news...

My mom called earlier today and said that she found a condo for us at the Baltic Sea! We're all going to Germany to visit my family at the end of May, and the first week of June we wanted to go to the Baltic Sea (my favorite place for vacations when I was growing up). So it looks like we're going up from June 3rd - June 10th. I'm so excited! It's a pretty big condo, so all of us can stay in one place (my brother and his girlfriend are possibly coming, too). It's really nice, too, with two bathrooms, a big kitchen, dishwasher, w/d, and a backyard. Now I'm even more excited for the end of May to come. :o)

2 comments:

Leia said...

Oh that sounds like a lovely trip! How long of a flight is that with 2 kids? :O

Doreen said...

3 kids, Leia. ;o) It's quite a long trip, close to 24 hours door-to-door.