Friday, January 27, 2006

Maybe I should go back to blond hair...

...though hopefully the past couple of days I've just had a bad case of mommy brain... :p Yesterday, I went out to buy a microphone that would plug into my MP3 player, so I could use it as a voice recorder. Come to find out my MP3 player has a built-in voice recorder. Yeah, that little hole on the side IS the microphone, not the place you plug one in. DUH. Then today, I got the kids all in the car to take Tyler to school. I proceeded to clear the car of the snow, then got in and put it in reverse. The car starts rolling back out of the parking spot, and I'm wondering why it's so difficult to steer. And why isn't anything happening when I push the gas pedal??? Turns out I had forgotten to actually turn on the car. DUH. So after I drop off Tyler at school, I decide to go to the store. I go on my merry way, filling my shopping cart, happy that a lot of the organic and natural stuff I like to buy is on sale (since I can't always afford it when it's not), and go to check out. Only to find out I had left my credit card on my desk at home. DUH. So I went home to get the card and back to the store to pick up my stuff. Now I'm afraid to leave my house for fear of what I might do next... :p

1 comment:

Leia said...

I like the red! I dyed mine dark brown last night. It looks great! :)