Sunday, December 11, 2005

And another week has gone by...

...I can't believe it. What a crazy week we had, too. On Friday, we had our Christmas concert, and it turned out suprisingly well. I'd guess there were maybe about 100 people who came to listen, which, as I understand, is about 4 times what they got for their Spring concert. Wow. It really was lots of fun, and I think turned out to be a great concert. :o) This coming week is going to be crazy, too. Tyler has his school Christmas concert on Monday, which I'm really looking forward to. On Tuesday, we have another performance with our chorus, Wednesday is Dave's b-day, Thursday I volunteered to help cut up fruit for Friday's big Christmas party. Saturday I have Church choir practice in the morning, because Sunday is our Christmas program at Church. So yeah, busy busy busy. Time sure flies when you're having fun. Oh, and speaking of Tyler, he brought home a certificate that he was Student of the Month for November. What a good little boy. He's so eager to learn, well behaved, and always willing to help others. And I'd say it's despite his parents' parenting. :p He's also made lots of progress in reading and writing. In fact, he's in his class' "first grade writing" group, he does so well. He's really just taking off, and I'm glad to see it, as I don't really agree with some of the things they do in school (mostly teaching methods). Guess that's what I get for having an Elementary Ed degree, I'm picky... :p Well, I should go get the dishwasher loaded. Some work never ends...

No comments: