Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's autumn time, it's autumn time...

the leaves are falling down... Wow, I'm so not ready for cold weather. We've had a few cold/rainy days, and it's so depressing. Thankfully, we still have lots of nice and sunny days on the weather forecast. What am I going to do once the weather gets too cold/wet to go outside??? I live for the afternoons, sitting outside with the girls while all the kids are playing. It's seriously kept me from going into depression this summer. :p Boy, life with three kids has been hard. A huge adjustment. I don't remember feeling this overwhelmed when I had the boys. But Kaylee has sure thrown me for a loop. She really is a good baby, but she's definitely more "needy" than the boys were. Good thing I learned all about baby wearing before I had her, it surely saved me those first few months. I think the hardest adjustment for me has been trying to meet everyone's needs. There are days where everyone is crying or whining or whatnot, and I just want to scream "Stop it!!!" But then, of course, I remember that I'm the mom, and it's my job to attend to my children. And I try my best to settle everyone down so my ears can get a break. :p Ah, the joys of being a parent. I'm just grateful to have a few good friends around, it helps to have some adult interaction every day. :o)

2 comments:

2tummytwinmommy said...

oh I hear you!!! I fall into the too hot in the summer so going crazy here. We are just barely getting some under 100 temps and it's so nice. Hang in there, you are a great mom!
Love, Chalice

Doreen said...

Haha Chalice, maybe I'll move down to AZ for the winter... Those snowbirds are on to something. :p